Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Paper Mache Pot doll, with dog; Mrs Peabody and Duffy the dog




This is Mrs. Peabody and her little dog Duffy, the doll is made from a paper mache pot and dog is from a small clay pot.
I measured out some cotton fabrics to decoupaged the paper pot and stained it to look a little grungy. I used a walnut stain for her dress and parts of the body. The little dog is just painted with acrylics and some felt was used to create the ears and tail; there is a little twine used for his hair.



I used cotton fabrics, acrylic paints, felt, twine, ribbon, lace, a small ball , hot glue, Mod Podge glue, sponges, orange doll yarn and walnut stain. to create this doll and her dog and most of all there were no patterns used. You can and also read more about it in my blog It's Just Frankly Kute.
The doll and dog are not for kids instead more for us older kids who just love any type of doll. The set is for sale here in my blog and I will ship priority mail within the United states, if you are outside of the United States and are interested in purchasing this set then please contact me first at stockerpam@gmail.com and we can find the best shipping for you. The doll stands about 12 inches and the dog is 6 inches tall.

No comments: