Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

16 inch hand made cloth doll animal dog called Strips




This 16 inch hand made cloth doll animal dog is from a vintage pattern I have, I have even used some second hand recycled polyester striped fabric that was just right for this dog.
I also added a little bit of brown craft felt to one of the ears and added black safety eyes and black safety nose. The ribbon that is tied around his neck and made into a bow is black and white with paw prints on it. It was a nice contrast to the striped fabric, the dog is also filled with fiber fill just to make him extra soft to all who are cuddling him. Strips is not really suitable for kids under 2 years of age even though he has safety eyes and nose I still feel he would be better for an older child. I am going to add him to the art fire store 49stocker

This will be where you can purchase him in a few days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been searching for this pattern to make this 16 inch hand made cloth doll animal dog. My daughter and I would like to make a bunch of these to donate to Children's Hospital. Could you please let me know where I can find this pattern or would you be willing to share a copy of your pattern with me? Thank you.

Edith Lee

pamela stocker said...

send me an mailing address and I will photo copy the pattern and send it to you I hope you will see this.. email me at stockerpam@gmail.com send your mail address and I will send the pattern in a photocopy.