Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

14 inch Crazed Black Halloween Cat, a stuffed plush animal



I created this Crazed Black Cat from just simply sitting down and first drawing out a square and sort cartooning it to look like it does now. Then I just began drawing out the body until I got the look I wanted; and then I created the pattern. I can make this pattern as small or as large as I want it just depends on the mood. In this case I was feeling a be crazed when I created this Halloween cat.
I had some wild and very neat craft fleece, some orange and black plaid cotton fabric, buttons that just had to be miss matched and green embroidery floss, along with a bit of fiber fill. I love how he came out looking just a bit crazed for this up coming Halloween. You can find him here http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=2079393

No comments: