Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

24 inch Etta The Little Want to be Witch rag cloth doll





Etta is a 24 inch rag cloth doll who is learning to become a witch; I created Etta last year and I have talked about her in my other blog. But I just can't help talking about her again as she is one of my favorite dolls.
The body of the doll is a muslin fabric and I stained it with a dark wood stain and filled her with fiber fill. The clothing is cotton Halloween fabrics, Halloween flannel, and brown felt; The hair is a black craft yarn and has been sewn into her head, I have given her 2 black buttons for eyes but I made sure that I miss sized them for a better facial feature that gives her lots of personality. The other facial features are done by hand and using a black embroidery floss. Finally I added a cute cat button to the top and some very pretty black stain ribbon to the waist. I know she will bring a Happy and ghoulish Halloween this year! I will be adding her to my esty store in a day or two.

No comments: