Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holiday Angel and small Winter time Table Runner




This is a sweet angel and a colorful little table runner for the Christmas holidays. The body of the angel is filled with beans and fiber fill and I used some cotton fabric that is a design of tan and brown. The head of the angel is a tan felt; which I have painted the face on using acrylic paints, there is some beans and fiber fill in the head.

The yard is a dark red bumbles yard which I have sewn into the head of the angel. The wings are a cotton Christmas fabric and are filled with fiber fill. The runner is made from red felt and I have sewn chalkboard fabric into each end of the runner; painting with acrylics a snow scene on each end. This Holiday angel and table runner will make a great gift idea or just to have and set on a coffee table or end table. You can find it here in my Esty store to purchase just click on the link: http://www.etsy.com/shop/49pamela















No comments: