Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Howie The Black Cat in a Pumpkin, 14 inch rag cloth doll




Meet Howie the cat! This is one of my original designs; I thought of him by just drawing out an idea I had then I created the pattern.
Naturally he is filled with fiber fill and I have used some really cute cotton quilting fabrics to create him. His is recycled fabric from a corduroy dress I had laying around my house. He has button eyes and a button nose that have been hand sewn in using quilting thread there is some orange satin ribbon tied around his neck along with some whiskers created by using a heavy rayon thread. You can find him here to purchase: http://www.etsy.com/listing/57547707/14-inch-pumpkin-kitty-kat-rag-cloth-doll
I think he came out purr-r-rfect for Halloween decor.




No comments: