Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Today's Doll 13 inch Ginger Bread Baby


This little 13 inch rag cloth doll is what I call a baby ginger bread doll, she is all my very own design. I have made her from a brown cotton knit and filled her with fiber fill. The facial design is all my very own and I have used acrylic paints to do the facial features and rick rack look around the head, arms and legs. The dress is a cotton blend with a neat rick rack design with no hem at the bottom of the dress, I wanted a ragged look to the dress. Her hair is a wool heavy yarn that I have hand sewn into the head of the doll using quilting thread. There is a also a green plaid bow in her hair to give some contrast. You can find here here http://www.etsy.com/listing/86746006/13-inch-ginger-bread-baby-rag-cloth-doll
I also have a coupon for free shipping running so be sure to come check it out!

No comments: