Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

This doll is my very own design I created the pattern and facial features for her; meet Missy Leaf a doll created from Onsburg fabric.  I have hand embroidered the facial features, mouth and nose, the eyes are painted on using acrylic paints.  I have stained this doll with coffee and rubbed cinnamon into the doll and her clothing.  The stocking and shoes are painted on using a brown acrylic paint, her hair is a purple bumpy yarn that has been stained.  She is filled with fiber fill and the bow, dress are cotton fall time fabrics.  I have done a bit of sanding on her with a light weight sand paper to make her more worn looking.  She is 19 inches long and just very sweet I will be adding her to my Etsy store soon.    The price for her is $ 22.00 and shipping is $ 8.00 in the United States.

No comments: