Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Please Stay Tuned In Changes are Coming to My Selling Blog, Today's Featured Item The Black Bears of Oregon

Today I have decided to make lots of changes to make this more a selling website! So I am starting the changes I will have the quilts for sale, rag cloth dolls, animals and my other crafts.  I am going to be adding pages and paypal buttons.  The paypal buttons will come stating my original blog and my very first store It's Just Frankly Kute so don't worry when you are checking out and see the mention of another store rather than It's Just Krazy Kute Productions I am working on changing that too!  My main with be a featured item and today its this whacked out, applique wall hanging quilt.  The quilt is 18 X 20 inches and is called Oregon Black Bears on the Hunt for Black Berries! 
If you would like to know more about the quilt you can also go to https://www.etsy.com/listing/80815571/18x20-whacked-out-appliqued-wall-hanging?ref=shop_home_active
You can purchase either here or in my Etsy Store called It's Just Frankly Kute





Shipping and Handling

No comments: