Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Today's Featured Item a Painted Plate for the 4th of July



 Good afternoon to everyone its Sunday and raining on the Oregon coast once again!  Today I am featuring one of my painted plates.  I took an 11 inch white plate and painted with oil based acrylics and then baked the plate in the oven at 200 degrees to seal the acrylic paints.  This plate is my very own design and I have used some of the song Yankee Doddle Dandy on it with a little boy and his cute dog.  You can only use these plates for home decor so you can not eat off of the plates https://www.etsy.com/listing/102058027/11-inch-painted-plate-yankee-dandy?ref=shop_home_active_21and they can only be cleaned by using a dry clean cloth.  I have added the link above so that you can be taken to my Etsy store and there you can purchase the plate through Etsy.  The Cost of the plate is $ 10.00 and shipping is $ 9.00  so the total for shipping in the United States  is $ 19.00 and if you are outside the United States shipping is $ 20.00  so total cost is $ 39.00  All plates are signed by me and the year the plate was designed.


No comments: