Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Way to Long for a New Blog Post and Now its Here so I need get to Clucking about What's New...

Howdy to everyone! I know its been way way a long time since the last post!!  Life just seems to have to many turns and twists for me at times.  I am really going to try and not let it happen any more.
Today I am sharing some of the chickens I have created!  The first couple of pictures are of my chicken bowl that I designed all on my own, using all kinds of cotton fabrics and I think I may do a tutorial on how to do this Chicken bowl.
In the next pictures its a large paper mache egg that I have converted into a chicken....
Yup! egg into a chicken I think I may confused the idea which came first the chicken or egg?  
There is a tutorial on how I did this here is the link for that in case you all may want to peek at it....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1IrXR7Am6M&feature=share&list=UUz0UuyBxnGAcxmPlT1rotgw&index=6
Right now I am working on a quilt and I have finished some dolls that I am looking forward to sharing with you all a little later on.




No comments: