Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

One of my Favorite Designs 10 inch Bare Time Bear a cloth doll animal Bear

This week it's one of my favorite little bears that I designed and have a pattern for making lots of various ways.  This time around I am using a a cotton blend fabric that is off greens to gray in coloring and it has various plaid designs in it.
The bear is fill with fiber fill and the pattern I created is all one piece and simple to make a different look each time I decide to create this little guy.

 I used bright acrylic pink paints for the cheeks and small mouth.  The eyes are black beads that I have hand sewn into the head of the bare and so is the nose a black bead.  I used an white embroidery floss for the upper part of the nose then decided to add a little butter fly with twine around his neck.
I plan on making one from muslin and staining to make it look quite grubby and I think I will do one out of fleece, probably black for a little black bear.

No comments: